Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to the Music City Drummers Blog!

I thought I should start off by introducing myself and the idea behind this blog. I'm Jacob, a 4 year resident of Nashville Tennessee. I've been playing drums for a little over 13 years, so since Christmas of this year (and until my birthday in June) I've been playing drums for exactly half of my life. I Love to play. I take lessons, I give lessons, I practice, I play in bands, I read about drums and spend money on gear. If it has to do with drums I'm in. There are plenty of great resources on the web but my friend Kurt and I have been kicking around the idea of a blog for a couple months now. We don't want to do this to promote ourselves and we don't have anything to sell. We just want to help and be helped, to share and to listen to the ideas and stories of the greater online drumming community. We'll be inviting other contributors from time to time and we hope that you'll leave comments and interact with us as well. We've been brainstorming lots of ideas for the blog and we think we have a lot to share, so stay tuned. For now, welcome to the Music City Drummers blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment